Situations That Require A Workers Compensation Lawyer Boca Raton
You might think to yourself, “Do I really need to hire a Compensation Lawyer Boca Raton?” Here are situations in which getting the help of a lawyer can prove invaluable:
- Your employer tells you your injury isn’t covered by workers’ compensation.
- The insurance company denies your claim.
- Your current job made a pre-existing injury worse.
- You are currently receiving Social Security Disability benefits.
- You plan to use Medicare in the near future.
- You were laid off or fired immediately after your injury or accident.
- You don’t think you are getting all of the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
- You were injured by a third party (someone other than your employer or a co-worker).
- You think your injury may keep you from going back to work at all.
- Even though your claim was accepted, some of your medical bills haven’t been paid.
- You were released to go back to work, but you suspect you will need more medical treatment in the future.