Boca Raton Bicycle Accident Attorney
Serving Florida from our Boca Raton Office
Bicyclists have just as much right to be on the road as vehicles do. And, with Florida’s great bike riding weather year-round, it’s no wonder that cycling is a popular sport.
Many Florida residents ride their bikes for exercise and use them as an alternative transportation to work and activities.
All too often, cars and trucks do not look out for cyclists, leading to devastating bicycle accidents. Whether you or a loved one was injured while riding a bike, you may have the right to compensation for your injuries and losses.
At Glotzer & Kobren, we sympathize with our clients and their injuries. We understand that cycling is for many a beloved past-time, and the trauma as well as injuries you suffer from your bicycle accident could result in a loss of enjoyment, or possibly even the physical inability to ever ride a bike again.
We’re Expert Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Despite best efforts for bicycle safety, even the safest cyclist cannot control the vehicles around them. Cars on the road are often not aware of the bicycles they share the road with, which is why it should be no surprise that passenger vehicles are often to blame in cyclist-related accidents.
Some of the most common causes for bike accidents include, but are not limited to:
- Left Turns at Intersections
- Left Turns Through Gaps in Traffic
- Right Turns Ahead of a Cyclist
- Right Turns Overtaking Cyclists
- Doors Opened Onto Oncoming Cyclists
- Rear-Ended by a Vehicle
- Side-Swiped by a Vehicle Unfortunately, many bike accidents in Florida are also hit-and-run incidents.
Determining Negligence in Bicycle Accidents
Determining who is at fault with a cycling accident is not easy. To recover your damages, your attorney must be able to answer two questions:
- Was the driver acting recklessly or negligently at the time of the accident? (Examples include not using their turn signal, running a red light or even texting while driving.)
- Did the cyclist contribute to their injuries? (For example, riding in front of a vehicle when the vehicles had a green light, or riding at night without a headlight or reflectors.)
Even if you contributed to your injuries, you may be still be entitled to partial compensation from the driver.
You Deserve Justice and Compensation
Glotzer & Kobren offers free consultations to those who were injured in a bike accident. You will speak to one of our attorneys directly regarding your case and we will go over the procedure for filing your bicycle accident injury lawsuit.
Our confidential consultation gives you a chance to speak with us regarding your case and even ask your questions. We want you to understand the legal procedure, and our bicycle accident attorneys will go over every step.
We can answer your most pressing questions regarding:
- How we determine fault
- How much your case may be worth
- How you will pay for medical bills, lost wages and long-term medical care
- How long it will take to complete your case
Contact Boca Raton Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Our attorneys will treat you with compassion and respect. We understand how frustrating these procedures can be, which is why we strive to make the process as simple as possible.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation. Our Boca Raton bicycle accident attorneys are ready to hear your questions and offer a free assessment on your case. Schedule your appointment by calling 561-361-8677.
“The team at Glotzer & Kobren are wonderful! Finding people that you can trust is almost impossible today. These men are highly ethical, highly experienced, and very professional. They kept fighting for me when I know others would have given up. I cannot recommend a better team!!!! They are a class act.”